Contact me on 07854 009 195 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 'chemistry' session or discussion.
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
I specialise in working with:
• Those who recognise the importance of self-development for career enhancement
• Women who want to develop their leadership identity
• Organisations who value the business benefits of behavioural competency
Of course these groups do overlap!
I specialise in coaching for:
• Confidence, resilience, and behavioural change
• Improved communication skills
• Emotional Literacy and Intelligence
I specialise in facilitating:
• Action Learning
• Team Learning
• Leadership Development
WHAT DO I CHARGE?
I offer a sliding fee structure for private clients.
Why? Because I believe passionately in developing the talent pipeline at 'both ends'.
My first session (the 'chemistry' session!) is always free.
• For clients in junior roles I expect them to identify what they can afford to invest in their development, and I offer flexible payment, and the facility of Skype sessions.
• For clients at other levels of seniority my fees depend on their location, and again I expect a congruent conversation about what they intend to invest in their development.
• I work in blocks of 4 weeks – my focus is to create a robust future-focus, not dependency on a coach.
Corporate & Organisational Clients:
My daily rate starts at £1200, depending on the scope and extent of the brief
WHEN DO I WORK?
I offer individual client sessions at a mutually convenient time. I offer coaching face-to-face, by email, and via skype.
Emotional Intelligence and Literacy
Communities of Practice
I am a reviewer for:
Journal of Management Development
Journal of Women in Leadership
Director2013 - Current
You're Amazing CIC
Director2009 - CurrentI also work with a not-for-profit social enterprise, supporting women in one of the most deprived areas of the NorthWest.
Stephen Doughty Associates
Freelance Associate2009 - 2009
Lancaster University Medical School
Special Studies Convenor2010 - Current
Teaching Fellow1999 - 2001Teaching on post-experience and postgraduate programmes in Project Management and Engineering Project Management (Certificate to MSc) - managing behavioural aspects of project teams
Cardiology Services Manager1991 - 1999
PhD in Sociology (Social Studies of Science, Technology & Medicine)
Lancaster University2007 - 2011Science and Technology Studies: Situated Learning Theory/Communities of Practice/Safety/NHS Policy The transferable and original contribution that I made to the existing body of knowledge that applies to my organisational work, included: insights around 'apprenticeship' and learning; (apparent)consensus and disagreement in communities of practice; legitimate power (of individuals in positions of 'power'); people who get marginalised in communities of practice
Clubs and Associations
West Lancashire Scout Association
Society for Biology (Chartered Biologist)
Association for Project Management
Interests and Hobbies
70s & 80s music
Gardening for self sufficiency
Forest Schools Outreach
Mean bodrum player