We offer Tailored & Cost Effective Microsoft Office Training, Consultancy & Support improving productivity throughout your business.
- Microsoft Office Training - We deliver Microsoft Office computer training courses at Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced level or tailored to clients’ specific requirements; delivered in a style to suit their business
- Microsoft Office Design - We design clients’ Databases, Spreadsheets, Documents or PowerPoint presentations, possibly in a fraction of the time that they would take, leaving them to concentrate on running their business
- Microsoft Office Support - We offer telephone, email or one to one support when clients need it, allowing them to focus on their business knowing that our knowledgeable staff are there to help
We work across each of the key elements in Microsoft Office...
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
... and all versions from Office 2003 to 2016 and Office 365
So, if you want to learn how to use an Excel Pivot Table to analyse your business; to find out how to use a Mail Merge in Word to communicate effectively with your clients; or to avoid PowerPoint really screwing up your presentations, then it’s worth having a chat.
We have a simple philosophy: our services will save you at least a whole day per person per month. How much more revenue could you generate for your business in that time (or maybe have an enjoyable holiday instead!)? Isn’t that something worth having a chat about? So call us on 0161 367 8999 or email to email@example.com
Universal Solutions 4 Business Ltd
Director1 - 5 Employees 1999 - Current
Colin focuses on helping people use Microsoft Office more efficiently saving them time, effort and, ultimately money. He does this by understanding their needs and those of their business to ensure that the training is delivered to suit; this makes Colin unique in his approach to training delivery.
There will be times, however, when the urgent requirements of a project need the solution, rather than the training to understand how to develop it. Colin can help here, too, developing your spreadsheet, database, document or presentation for you, leaving you to concentrate on running your business.
Colin is equally at home delivering training to a group of people in a classroom situation, on a one to one basis with key managers & senior staff or floor walking helping out as required.
Businesses who use Colin’s services are those needing to become more efficient in their interaction with Microsoft Office…
- Directors and key staff needing to analyse data, write reports or deliver presentations
- Where apparently mundane tasks take a disproportionate amount of time
- Data entry is regularly duplicated
- Sales directors wanting their teams to sell rather than spend time inputting.
Colin won’t turn any one into an “expert” (after all, an “expert” can be defined as someone who’s read the next page in the manual!) but he will provide them with the skills needed to become far more effective at what they need to do Colin can be contacted on 0161 367 8999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Solutions 4 Business Ltd
Clubs and Associations
Association of Accounting Technicians: Member
Learning & Performance Institute: Member
Business for Breakfast: Local Director
Interests and Hobbies
I am Treasurer for the Mailed Fist Miniature Wargames Club, East Manchester Historical Games & Manchester Military History Society so have an interest in Military History focusing on the Second World War. I am also researching the history of 18 Allied Servicemen briefly held as PoWs in a small shed in Normandy where they left their signatures for more see www.menintheshed.com ,
I am also a member of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).