- Customer Service
- Gas Procurement
- Electricity procurement
- Mobile Phone Contracts
- Broadband Procurement
- Mobile Phone handset contracts
- Boiler Service Cover
- Entrepreneur Mentor
- Tennis Club Membership
What is your priority? Saving money / simplicity / outstanding PERSONAL service / using a green, ethical company? Perhaps all four.
I work for myself [part time - as I have a "day job"]. I invest time in people. People exactly like you. The fee for my professional service to help you will be FREE. I simply love to help people. If anyone reading my summary would sooner pay less money for their household or commercial bills, please ring me. All my reviews are done for free and of course there is no obligation. I can show you incredible, personal deals which do not appear on comparison websites. Phone line rental, broadband, energy, mobile SIMS and handsets along with home insurance and boiler cover. These can be taken as ONE package or, in the case of the first 4 things mentioned above, in isolation or grouped together as desired. I work with the UK's ONLY licenced multi service provider [OFCOM/OFGEN regulated].
The other side of what I do is being a mentor to people who wish to join my team, in also helping their friends, colleagues and contacts save money off bills. My partner is green in its outlook and is innovative in doing good for the planet. Team members can work at their business full time/part time and even in the nooks and crannies of your existing day schedules. There are many professionals who have joined, to help their future. I would love to help you by firstly showing you more about it and as a member of my team, mentoring you through every step.
Please ring me today to arrange your FREE conultation.
Martin Collinge : UWDC
Owner1 - 5 Employees 2015 - Current
Alkrington Tennis Club
Committee Member [former captain]100+ Employees 2010 - Current
Rishworth School1981 - 1983
Clubs and Associations
- Committee member, session facilitator and very keen player at Alkrington Tennis Club.
- Secretary of Alkrington & Providence Church Men's Institute.
- Attendee of Alkrington & Providence Church Social Table Tennis Group.
- Retired football referee [30 years service].
- Member of Rochdale Referees' Association [for 30+ years].
- Attendee of the Social Badminton Group at Middleton Technology School.
- Published writer.
Interests and Hobbies
- Football [especially watching Manchester City].
- Tennis [my main sport].
- Squash [at a gentle level now my knees are getting slower].
- Helping other people.
- Mentoring other people.
- Doing random acts of kindness.