• Company Formation & Trade Licensing
• Free Zone and off shore companies Consultancy
• Trade Mark / Patent / Copyright
• Feasibility Studies & Business Plans
• International Tax Planning
• Reliable Sponsorship
• PRO Services
• Immigration & Visa Consultancy
• - Finance and Transactional Practice.
- Banking transactions.
- Marriage, Divorce and Family Laws.
- Taxation and customs.
- Recovery of Funds.
- Criminal Justice.
- Protection of Intellectual Property and registration of trademarks & patents.
- Legalizing of Documents & Signatures.
Bari Business & Legal Consultancy is honored to have recognition And registration with the competent authorities and institutions , including Banks,
Financial Institutions, Free Zones, Economic Departments and Office Licensing Authorities
Call us or send us email for Quick Response. email@example.com
Bari & Co Ltd Business Setup Services in Dubai through Corporate Lawyer
Dubai /UAE MARKET
Dubai UAE is the Best leading regional trading hub; it offers Best access to a market of outstanding potential for International overseas companies. UK & Europe taking Best advantages for that among its key characteristics are:
• A growing market – Dubai’s imports have more than doubled since 1989; regional economic growth and liberalization is set to boost demand;
• A prosperous market Best Dubai – strategic location at the heart of one of the world’s richest regions;
• A diversified market – wide import requirements; opportunities for suppliers of most products; Main land or Free Zone for further details click www.dubaibusinesskey.com
• Easy accessible market – served by more than 170 shipping lines and 86 airlines; An Easy open market – no exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers, 100% tax free
THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Dubai Business key UAE offers business sector all the advantages of a highly developed economy, Asian Hub or African Hub become European hub as well. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service. Among the benefits are:
• Best Free enterprise system.
• Highly developed transportation infrastructure Metro,
• State-of-the-art telecommunications Du or Etislet full coverage.
• Top international exhibitions and conference venue world trade Centre sheikh Zyed road, we are situated over there.
• High quality office and residential accommodation. Dubai marina JLT, Sharjah or Ajman or RAK. Choice yours.
• Reliable power, utilities etc.
• First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops and Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Cream of the world or beauty of the world only in One place Dubai
• Inexpensive Workforce and Easy Recruitment Procedures Free Zone or Main land
Obviously, their economic development strategy has been successful and the investment incentives, infrastructures, banking services, insurances and political and social stability created an excellent business climate.
UAE BUSINESS CLIMATE
Doing business in the UAE is very attractive due to the following reasons
• No personal income and capital taxes
• No corporate taxation
• 100% repatriation of capital and profits
• No currency restrictions
• Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
• Modern efficient communication facilities
• Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
• Simple staff recruitment procedures
• Competitive freight charges
• Competitive real estate costs.
• Easy access to both sea and airports.
NO CORPORATE TAX OR PERSONAL TAX 100% Exemption
WORKING HOURS AND HOLIDAYS
The normal maximum working hours are eight per day or 48 per week. However, these hours may be increased to nine daily for people working in the retail trade, hotels, restaurants and other such establishments. Similarly, daily working hours may be reduced for difficult or dangerous jobs. Many businesses work on a two-shift system (for example, 8am – 1pm and 4pm – 7pm). As in all Muslim countries, Friday is the weekly day of rest.
In practice, commercial and professional firms work 40-45 hours a week and government ministries about 35. The weekend for office workers has traditionally been Thursday afternoon and Friday (for government office workers, Thursday and Friday), but a number of organizations have changed to a five-day week with Friday and Saturday as the weekend. During the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, normal working hours are reduced by two hours per day.
There are 10 days of public holidays (paid) in any year. The employee’s annual leave is two days for every month if his service is more than six months and less than a year. In every completed year of service after the first, an employee is entitled to 30 days annual paid leave. This is in addition to public holidays, maternity leave for women and sick leave. Info@dubaibusinesskey.com
CURRENCY AND EXCHANGE RATE
There are no exchange controls in the UAE and its currency, the UAE Dirham, is freely convertible. The Dirham is linked to the US dollar, the currency by which oil prices are measured. The exchange rate has remained at AED 3.675 = US$ 1 since 1977. 24hours working system, Nothing Sleep
LICENSING Free Zone or Main land or Offshore
The basic requirement for all business activity in UAE is one of the following three categories of licenses: Few details are here for more details send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Commercial licenses covering all kinds of trading activity;
• Professional licenses covering professions, services, craftsmen and artisans;
• Industrial licenses for establishing industrial or manufacturing activity.
Dubai Business Key
Advocate and consultants in Dubai
Interests and Hobbies
The Ministry of Interior has established a 24-hour hotline for visa and naturalization issues.
The General Directorate for Residency and Foreigner Affair s (GDRFA) in Dubai has also launched a free Smartphone app that allows users to apply for visa renewals, access M-Visa services, and answers to general visa queries.
The new e-gate system installed at all Dubai immigration and entry points do away with the need to pre-register with the GDRFA. All holders of modern passports with barcodes that can be read by the e-reader can use the e-gate, including children over seven years of age.
Citizens of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visit visa at all UAE airports or other points of entry: Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom with (Right of Abode in UK) and the Vatican. The visa is valid for 30 days, renewable once.
The list of eligible countries may vary from time to time and it is therefore necessary to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
If you do NOT fall into one of the above categories, you will require a visa and a sponsor for your visit. The sponsor normally applies for the visa on your behalf.
Interested to get Dubai Visa please contact: