- Staff Retention
- Career Management
- Career Development
- Career Transition
- Career Planning
- Career Change
- Career assessment
- Training and Development
- Interview preparation
- Interview Skills
- Job Search
- Starting a business
- Starting a new job
- Redundancy consultation
- Redundancy Support
- Developing a Portfolio Career
- CV Preparation
- CV Writing
- Reviewing career options
- skills development
Proteus Consultancy Ltd is a niche Career Management, Career Advice, Career Planning and Career Transition company with its headquarters in London but operating throughout the UK. Independently owned and managed, it is a flexible organisation offering career support services, helping indivduals deal with the career challenges life often throws at us. We take pride in responding quickly to client requirements.
Proteus Consultancy Ltd also offers Outplacement, Staff Retention and In-House Career Management services to companies through its Outplacement Division trading as Outplaced.
Outplaced combines the joint resources of Proteus Consultancy Ltd, led by Mike Warren and Gateway Career Management Ltd, led by Peter Wilford.
Whether working directly with individuals or with companies through its Outplacement division, Proteus Consultancy Ltd brings together proven techniques, fresh and innovative research and outside the box thinking, harnessed to a pragmatic and commercial approach which makes working with us a refreshingly different experience. We have well over 25 years experience of helping people take the next step in their careers and we have worked with many organisations, large and small on discreet and confidential Outplacement assignments.
What are the advantages of working with Proteus Consultancy Ltd?
- Our programmes are straight-forward - whether you are an individual or a company.
- Our services are flexible, both for individuals and for companies.
- We provide generous time frames for completing programmes
- Uniquely we offer indivduals open ended programmes that continue until a successful placement is achieved.
- We offer increasing levels of support.
- We offer a range of fee levels to suit all budgets: some of our support services are offered on a pro bono basis.