- Business Admin
- Business Change Management
- Learning & Development
- Change and Transformation
- Virtual Office
- Media Design
- Project Co-ordination
- Project Management
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Website Design
Do you own or manage a business? Struggling to find the time or recruit the skills and support you need? That's where I come in!
I can help with a wide range of support and consultancy services, from administrative through to project management, training solutions, media management and much more.
It is my mission to solve your problems and save you valuable time and business costs by organising, simplifying and reducing your workload. My services are 'virtual' and I can work on small assignments for you (paid per hour) or longer fixed assignments.
Either way, you only pay for what you need, so it's flexible, practical and cost effective.
Contact me to discuss or check out my website www.orionvos.co.uk
Orion Virtual Office Solutions
Freelance Virtual Office- Current
Orion Virtual Office Solutions
Founder - Orion Virtual Office Solutions1 - 5 Employees 2019 - Current
New Business launched offering virtual services including administration, business support and consultancy - www.orionvos.co.uk
• Launch of a new small business venture including development of all business materials such as business plan, terms & conditions, marketing materials and service model.
• Designed, developed and created social media platforms including delivery of a website to gain exposure and maximise branding.
Lloyds Banking Group
Manager of Portfolio Management Office (PMO)100+ Employees 2009 - 2019
Responsible for set up and ongoing development of various PMO function and governance models to support a large diverse portfolio and change agenda within LBG.
• Created a governance model to support integration and transition of Business Banking into the Retail Division including initial mapping of change agenda into a ‘Single View of Change’ and introduction of PMO services.
• Developed and managed a dedicated ‘Seal of Approval’ service to ensure a robust process in place to assess impact of change across customers, colleagues and business throughout the project lifecycle at both ‘Concept’ and ‘Pre-Deployment’.
• Lead a team of 16 change professionals including a number of specialist contractors, throughout the delivery of Integration within the channel. Included management of plans, critical path, resource, financials and reporting spanning in excess of 15 complex workstreams with budgets of c£21m.
• Extensive experience of resource management, co-ordinating approval, recruitment, budget management and scheduling across a business unit of >50 change professionals.
• Development of portfolio level reporting up to Exec level audiences including provision for Risk, Issue and Dependency management, change control and ‘seal of approval’.
Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBoS)
Project Manager100+ Employees 2004 - 2009
Successful management and implementation of a number of large scale change programmes within the Retail sector.
• Transitioned c6000 colleagues into a centralised pay framework including detailed planning and union negotiations to ensure that no colleagues were disadvantaged by the move.
• Developed a career path linked to reward mechanisms to support the recruitment and attrition strategy across the contact centre channel.
• Designed, developed and launched a dedicated support network for the Equity Partnership community within Halifax Estate Agency, specifically including the development of operating guidelines and exit strategy in conjunction with the legal teams.
• Managed a number of initiatives relating to the development of sales across Personal Loans and Credit Cards during which, I identified policy/process changes relating to loan completions which increased the lending book by c£3m.
Training Consultant100+ Employees 1996 - 2004
• Responsible for training design and delivery across multiple locations including Induction courses and recruitment support for all new colleagues.
• Designed and delivered service, sales and skills based training programmes which resulted in high levels of colleague competency to support business changes across products, systems and process.
Barclays Bank PLC
Training Manager100+ Employees 1985 - 1996
• A number of roles throughout the Branch Network and Regional Office.
• Roles included ‘Personal Banker’, achieving consistently high service and sales results across the Region, ‘Sales Manager’ with accountability for sales and front line colleagues across a cluster of 5 branches and ‘Training Manager’ with responsibility for co-ordination and delivery across the Yorkshire Region.
• P3O (accredited by APMG) – Foundation & Practitioner.
• Associate of Institute of Personnel & Development - Certificate in Training Practice.
• Line Management Licence (LBG Line Manager Development Programme).
• Design Essentials.
• Agile Essentials.
• National Business & Technician Education Council (BTEC).
• General Certificate of Secondary Education – 10 achieved (Grades A-C)